Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Photos!

I'm so behind the times. It's pathetic, really. I just now decided to set up a Flickr account. I know! 'Bout time, right? Well, when you consider that we've been without a digital camera for months now, it's not like I'm overflowing with pictures to share. We're limited to our manual 35mm to capture these moments, and frankly, we don't drag that behemouth out much. Because it's big. And cumbersome. And a hassle. Plus there's the whole expense of film and then developing the film, and it takes us a long-ass time to go through a whole roll and then get it processed.

Please Santa, bring me a new digital camera this year! Even a super-cheap one, I don't care. Just make it work and allow me to take more frequent pictures of the kids because they're growing up so fast and I'm missing it! I've been a good girl this year, I promise. Thanks in advance, big guy.

And so, without further ado, I invite you to go here to see some semi-current photos of us.
They go as far back as last spring, but mostly are from fall. Some good ones of the kids, including my new favorite of Lauren.

Comments:
LOVE the pics. Lauren LOOKS EXACTLY like you - I guess I hadn't realized, but the pic of you next to eachother.... Oh, and Opa looks exactly like I imagined him to look. I had a visual in my mind and I completely nailed it.
Thanks, I enjoyed them and I hope Santa indulges you and leaves a digital camera under the tree.
MCM
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?