Sunday, June 18, 2006

Husband, Father, Friend


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DEAR!

I couldn't ask for a better daddy to our kids. I love how you make them laugh everyday. I love how they light up when you come in the door from work. I love how Lauren wants to sit on your lap whenever you're home. I love how you teach Nicholas about proper table manners. I love how you include the kids in everything you do, right down to home improvement projects and going for runs with them. I love how you love them. I love the example you're being of what a man is to our son, and I love how you're being the only man in our daughters life so she won't try to fill that void with something/someone else. I love that you're showing them how a man should treat a woman by the way you treat me.

You're the perfect father to our kids, and I love that about you.

Comments:
You are very blessed indeed! I'm sure he appreciates your praise. Bill thinks that a certain day designated to show our love and appreciation is bunk. But I secretly think he likes the praise too. Through all our gripes and complaints about piddly little things, we are blessed with wonderful men who love us and our children to the ends of the earth. What more could we ask for?

Foot massages. Yes, that's it....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?