Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Why Today Sucks
- Went for a 3 mile run - good
- Had first soak ever in the new hottub - VERY good
- Mr. Chick is pissed off at me, saying I've been a bitch for the past two days - not good
- Went shopping for a wedding gift for my sister and everything I was interested in buying from her registry was not in stock - sucked.
- I'm up to my elbows in dirty laundry from our weekend and it all needs to be done for our next trip to the wedding. I hate doing laundry - sucks.
- Nicholas crapped his pants and tried to clean it up himself, making a big crappy mess in the bathroom and of himself - REALLY sucked.
- While cleaning up said shit-storm, Lauren discovered how to climb out of her crib and fell - HARD - on the floor head-first. Now she has a carpet burn on her forehead. OUCH! Plus, Wedding pics are this weekend - SUCKED.
- While trying to calm and comfort Lauren, Nicholas spills a full cup of apple juice all over my kitchen floor. Do you know how sticky apple juice can be?? SUCKED
- Was cleaning out the toy box to get rid of all the baby toys and all the cheap, crappy junk they pick up from god-knows-where when all hell broke loose with the poop thing and the falling on the head thing, and now the kids are in the playroom PLAYING with all the toys I was trying to get rid of, making a huge mess, and now I'll never be able to throw them out.. - SUCKS.
And people? It's only 1pm. What more could this day throw at me?? Am I bad for wanting to drug my kids so they'll nap and I can disappear into the hottub again? Because THAT was the best part of my day.