Monday, April 04, 2005

Chick Debut


Image is slightly fuzzy to protect the identity of the innocent.... Posted by Hello

Yeah, this is me. Now you have a visual to go along with the personality. Try not to let it get in your way, whatever your opinion of my appearance. Yes, my hair is naturally curly/wavy. Yes, I dye it (close to my natural color, believe it or not) to hide the ever-increasing amount of gray hair cropping up. I'm 5'8" tall, have very fair skin (read: pale/ivory/pasty/translucent) with a smattering of freckles. My eyes are blue. What can I say - I'm Irish/German. At least my husband is 25% Indonesian and one of our kids seems to have inherited his ability to suntan. In case you're wondering about him, let's just say he gets a lot of "Did you know you look a lot like Joey Tribiani from Friends?" Now you have a visual of him. I think he's HOT! (and this after 13 years together. Impressive, isn't it?!)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?